At a Glance
Holy Child Academy
25 Store Hill Road
Old Westbury, New York 11568
Tel: (516) 626-9300
Founded in 1959, Holy Child Academy is a coed, independent Catholic school for children of many faiths, enrolling approximately 220 students from toddlers through eighth grade.
Faculty & Staff
- Faculty members & staff: 55
- Average tenure at Holy Child: 10 years
- Faculty with advanced degrees: 95%
- Student-to-faculty ratio: 7 to 1 in Early Childhood, 8 to 1 in grades 1 through 8
- Average class size: 14
Approximately 33% of students receive some form of assistance.
- New York State Association of Independent Schools
- Middle States Association of Schools
- Sponsored by the Sisters of the Society of Holy Child Jesus and part of the worldwide Network of Holy Child Schools